Friday, June 10, 2011

Thursday, June 09, 2011

damn bf really doesn't seem to want me to lose weight. He stuck a cookie and a brownie in my mouth today and we stopped at timmies when he walked me home and doubled my calories there (that's what I get for going to the washroom I guess). But I still managed to stay in my calorie range. I just couldn't have a bowl of cereal when I got home.
I managed to burn 230 calories walking but unfortunately my fastest was only 3mph (it was way too hot this afternoon to go much fast and it's hard to drink and walk very fast).

Now for tomorrow hopefully I'll stay in my calorie range, use the wii for a bit (my goal is 200-300 calories there) then a walk/run tomorrow night with a goal of 3.4mph (since so far my best is 3.3mph) and that'd be about 100 calories. Then I want to do the upper and lower body Tony Little videos. I don't think I'm going to count calories there. Then I want to try and do 5 mins each of running on the spot and jumping jacks which is about another 100 calories or so (which makes no sense to me. how can 10mins of that be the same as over 20 mins of walking/running?)

No comments:

Post a Comment