Friday, June 10, 2011

Monday, June 06, 2011

Gained about 2 lbs. Great. But I got an e-reader (it was on sale so I got it for $100 and it comes with 100 preloaded books) so since I was 147 this morning my goal is to be down to 137 before I can use it. Preferably in 4 weeks though and I'm not going to go near the scale until the 4 weeks is up.

Hopefully I'm not pregnant so I can actually keep dieting. My mom insists I am though because I've been having strange cravings and my sense of smell is like, major right now. I couldn't go into the cleaning section when we went grocery shopping because the smell almost made me throw up and I can actually smell my hamsters. Normally I can't smell them unless I'm cleaning them. But my periods are irregular. I'm on day 40 now which is the longest I've been on this year since the longest so far was 35 but 5 days is nothing when it comes to irregular periods right?

No comments:

Post a Comment