Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday, June 02, 2011

how many calories does active life: outdoor challenge burn (roughly) in 1/2 an hour (for around 145lbs)? Any chance someone knows?

I haven't been doing much the last couple days. I haven't counted calories and ate cr*p (kfc unfortunately and it didn't make me throw up like it has before). But I did help my sister move yesterday and she loaned me outdoor challenge. So it gives me something fun to do until she wants it back. And it must burn more calories than the wii fit does since I get all hot, sweaty and wind up having an asthma attack. With the wii fit I only get damp and have no problems with my bleeding. And even though I was planning on attempting to run more, I haven't in 2 days. But I have a meal plan for tomorrow and it looks like it should be quite filling and the junk food is pretty much gone. Although I ate an entire cake in 2 days (I think it was roughly 9x9 inches?). But since that's gone I no longer have any chocolate to tempt me. You'd think since my mom is trying to lose weight as well she wouldn't keep buying us junk food...

No comments:

Post a Comment